Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.)
Onsite Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is offered with every website we create. Each client is recommended to implement our SEO package which is available in our CMS. This package makes sure that your website is doing everything correct in the eyes of the search engines.
On top of the standard SEO package we offer additional options for Search Engine Optimization. SEO Services include the following optimization components:
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- On-going SEO Maintenance Program
- Website Analytics
- Link Building Campaign
If Customers cannot Find Your Site Online, What Good is it?
When your website is not in the top ranks of the search engines, your site will not get the visitors you are looking for! It might as well not exist at all!
- People use search engines to find products, services and answers to questions
- They are looking for the products you sell and the services you offer
- There is a very good chance that they never heard of your company
- They have heard about you and are looking for more information
- When your webpage does not show up in the top section of the search, one of your competitors might get that traffic
- Search engine visitors are potential customers for somebody, they could be yours.
We can help
- Search Engine marketing is a critical element to the success of any web site.
- Visibility on the web is a crucial element in attracting new business; we make sure your site is found in the search engines.
- With our Search Engine Optimization strategy, your site will be constantly visited by search engines and visitors.
- Our CMS system will automatically promote your website, and make sure that all the basics are covered
- We will tune your website regularly to make sure that you maximize your websites and your organization's potential. We analyze your webpages, and make sure keywords, description and content is placed in an optimal way.
Some Free Tips
- Your first web site should be a modest one with your core business services or products. If it's successful, you can expand your site.
- Put your web address on business cards, stationary, your cars, buildings, print ads, posters, etc.
- Make sure you're everybody who works for you knows your web site address and is pushing it to customers.
- Tell all your existing customers about your web site. Many of them will visit. You will be surprised at how many of them will learn something more about your business from your web site than from all the time they have done business with you.
- Make sure your staff has seen your site and knows what's on it.
- When you correspond with potential clients, mention your web site address and tell them that full details about your services can be found online.
- And last, have ATXTA design and market your web site!